Invitation to tender for the delivery of an onsite Early Years Care & Education Service
Clonea Emergency Reception & Orientation Centre (EROC)
Clonea EROC Onsite Early Years Service Invitation to Tender
Submission & Timeframe
- An open viewing of the facility for interested applicants will take place on Tuesday 12th September, 2017.
- A panel drawn from the Clonea EROC Management Committee will review Service Delivery Plan submissions. Prospective operators will be invited for interview and to present their Service Delivery Plan to the panel.
- Recommendation of the panel will be provided to the Departments of Children and Youth Affairs and Justice for review and feedback.
- The Clonea EROC owner manager will provide a lease agreement with nominal fee to the successful applicant.
- It is anticipated that the service would be operational from October 2017.
For further information and to submit e- proposal, please contact Rose Murphy CEO, Waterford Childcare Committee: email@example.com / 051-295045.
The closing date for the submission of tender applications is 5pm Wednesday 5th September. A site visit will take place on Tuesday 12th and interviews on Thursday 14th September 2017.